Summary / introduction:
The course is for the Safe Use Of Pesticides Level 2 Qualification.
This course is in 2 parts:
1. An E-Learning 'knowledge only, course. Here you can learn the information you need for the Safe Use of Pesticides. You can access the information as often as you want.
2. You will need to take your qualification with East Kent Training following the course and this can be arranged for you.
- Product delivery: online training and assessment
- 3 modules
- Assessment: online or paper based assessment at East Kent Training Approved Assessment Centre
- Duration (approx) 3.0 - 3.5 hours
- Equipment requirements: online access and suitable PC, laptop, tablet
- Price: £85.00 + VAT
Upon successful completion, you will be posted your qualification certificate.
Please note, you will be required to show evidence of your identity to the Assessment Centre before commencing the assessment.
Safe Use of Pesticides
Please follow the link below. This will take you to the Lantra Website where you will be asked to register for the course and pay via Paypal. This is only available for individuals, if you are a business who would like to register 2 or more people please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sort out the details and register all your candidates.
Your consumer rights are unaffected. We hope you are successful and enjoy the new E-Learning course(s) from Lantra.